The responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: Fee Beyer
Your rights to be affected
Under the contact details provided by our data protection officer, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing
- correction of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data with us and
- data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time. The competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your residence, work or alleged violation. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
you have given your express consent to do so,
- processing is required for the execution of a contract with you,
- processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
If you contact us via e-mail or contact form for any questions, please give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. This requires a valid e-mail address. This is used to assign the request and then respond to it. Specifying additional data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request as well as for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you have made, personal data will be deleted automatically.
Questions to the Data Protection Supervisor
Wenn Sie Fragen zum Datenschutz haben, schreiben Sie uns bitte eine E-Mail: